Terms and conditions
Credit Card payments are collected by Trekksoft AG acting as an authorised agent of Wild N Happy Group ltd. Subsequently, Trekksoft AG will appear as WILD N HAPPY on your credit card statement.
The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TrekkSoft AG.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Ensure you take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a tour with us. Once your booking has been confirmed with Wild N Happy group Ltd, you are obliged to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- All bookings are made with Wild N Happy group Ltd (us/we).
- By booking an activity/tour with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis.
- The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation ticket.
- A booking is only secure once full payment is received and Wild N Happy group Ltd has sent email or written confirmation.
- If we accept your booking we will issue a booking confirmation ticket. A contract will exist between us from the date we issue the booking confirmation ticket.
- It is the responsibility of the client to make sure the activity/tour dates booked are accurate.
- Activity/Tour Requirement: All activity/tours must have a minimum of 6 persons in order to run. See “Changes by Wild N Happy group Ltd” for information on refunds in case of minimums not being met.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are valid from 01 January 2018 until 31 December 2018. Beyond 31 December 2018 dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only.
- All bookings with carriers and other service providers are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by those carriers and other service providers. Please note that some of these limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. Although Wild N Happy group Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any loss as a result of such actions or as a result of any act of omission of any such third parties, Wild N Happy group Ltd will assist in the resolution of reasonable disputes.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Wild N Happy group Ltd cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors.
YOUR DETAILS In order for us to confirm your activity/tour arrangements you must provide all requested details with the balance of the tour price. Essential details include the following:
- full name
- date of birth
- date of birth
- contact number
- any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your activity/tour arrangements.
Your booking cannot be confirmed without provision of these details. ACTIVITY/TOUR REQUIREMENTS
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian, or in lieu of a legal guardian, by an escort over the age of 18, appointed by their legal guardian. The legal guardian or their designee will be responsible for the participant under the age of 18 day to day’s care. If a legal guardian elects to designate an escort in their lieu, they will be required to complete and sign a relevant document, to delegate their authority.
- For the majority of our activity/tours we have no upper age limit though we remind you that our activity/tours can be physically demanding and clients must ensure that they are suitably fit to allow full participation.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain proper and detailed medical advice at least two months prior to participation for the latest health requirements and recommendations.
PRICING AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES Our activity/tour prices are subject to variable and seasonal pricing, both of which are standard practice within the travel and tourism industry. This means our prices
- may vary at any time in accordance with demand, market conditions and availability.
- it is likely that different clients on the same activity/tour may have been charged different prices. Your best option if you like the price you see is to book at that time. Any reduced pricing or discounts that may become available after you have paid will not apply.
- if you wish to cancel your booking to take advantage of a cheaper price, full cancellation conditions apply.
- the most up to date pricing is available on our website.
- prices are stated in euro and are subject to currency exchange rates.
- we reserve the right to impose additional charges up to 48 days before departure due to unpropitious changes in exchange rates, increases in transportation costs, increases in local operator costs, taxes, or if government action should require us to do so. In such instances we will be responsible for the any amount up to 2% of the activity/tour price and you will be responsible for the balance. If any additional charge results in an increase of more than 10% of the activity/tour price you may cancel the booking within 14 days of notification of the additional charge and obtain a full refund. We will not charge any booking for participation within the validity of this brochure once paid in full.
INCLUSIONS The cost of your activity/tour includes:
- all listed activities outlined in the Activity/Tour Details
- all transport listed in the Activity/Tour Details
- the services of a group guide as described in the Activity/Tour Details
EXCLUSIONS The cost of your activity/tour does not include:
- international or internal flights unless specified
- airport transfers, taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified
- meals other than those specified in the Activity/Tour Details
- visa and passport fees
- travel insurance
- optional activities and all personal expenses
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES/SERVICES Optional activities/services not included in the activity/tour price do not form part of the activity/tour or this contract. You accept that any assistance given by your group guide in arranging optional activities/services does not render us liable for them in any way. The contract for the provision of that service will be between you and activity/service provider. INSURANCE
- The price of Wild N Happy group Ltd does not include travel insurance.
- Wild N Happy group Ltd strongly recommends that all clients take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before travelling.
- Clients may not be accepted on Wild N Happy group Ltd unless they have arranged satisfactory insurance.
- Wild N Happy group Ltd accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings or liability for personal injury/death at any time during the duration of your activity/tour.
CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENTS
- All cancellations must be received in writing to Wild N Happy group Ltd and confirmed by Wild N Happy group Ltd.
|# of Days’ Notice
|48 or more
||Full amount paid minus a €20 administrative fee
||70% of full amount
||50% of full amount
|Less than 14
2. At the discretion of Wild N Happy group Ltd management, clients who cancel 14 or more days in advance will be able to reschedule an activity/tour for a €20 fee. Subject to availability. 3. Refunds will be calculated from the day the notification of cancellation is received. Refunds are based on the above chart. 4. You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees. 5. If you leave an activity/tour for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services. No refund will be made if you fail to join an activity/tour, join it after its designated departure date, or leave it prior to its completion. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation providers, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator fees. 6. We may cancel an activity/tour at any time up to 48 days before departure. We may cancel an activity/tour at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your activity/tour, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights. 7. If you wish to transfer from one activity/tour to another or transfer your booking to a third party you must notify us at least 48 days prior to the proposed departure date. A fee of €20 per person per change will apply (in addition to any charges levied by accommodation, transport or other service providers). If you notify us less than 48 days prior to the proposed departure date the refund policy applicable to cancellations will apply. Transfers to a third party are only permitted where the transferee meets all the requirements in relation to the activity/tour, and transfers to another departure can only be made to a departure within the current validity period. 8. Amendments to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your activity/tour will incur a €20 administration fee per booking per change. This fee is in addition to any additional charges levied by levied by accommodation, transport or other service providers. No amendments are permitted to your booking within 14 days of departure.
CHANGES BY Wild N Happy group Ltd
Wild N Happy group Ltd reserves the right to vary, modify or cancel any itinerary, either partially or fully.
- In the event of cancellation of an activity/tour by Wild N Happy group Ltd a full refund or alternative travel arrangements will be offered to all clients booked onto the activity/tour.
- If access to any county or area is prohibited for reason beyond Wild N Happy group Ltd’s control the client will be entitled to choose between accepting the change, accepting an alternative activity/tour if Wild N Happy group Ltd cannot offer substitute services or a refund. The amount of the refund will be pro-rated based on the total number of activity/tour days already done.
- We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control. In such emergency circumstances the additional cost of any necessary itinerary alterations will be covered by you. Please note we are not responsible for any incidental expenses that may be incurred as a result of the change of itinerary such as non-refundable flights.
- Under no circumstances will Wild N Happy group Ltd be held responsible for weather conditions. No booking can be cancelled or amended on the basis of weather conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
- Clients must observe the laws and regulations of the countries visited, including customs and foreign exchanges restrictions. If the client does not, they may be asked to surrender their Wild N Happy group Ltd ticket. This may be cancelled without refund.
- In the interest of safety there may be times when a Wild N Happy group Ltd representative has to make a decision. It is a condition of booking that the client must comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed Wild N Happy group Ltd representative. If the client does not comply with the Wild N Happy group Ltd representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of the members of the activity/tour, Wild N Happy group Ltd reserves the right to exclude the client from continuing the activity/tour. In such a case, Wild N Happy group Ltd will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by the client. Wild N Happy group Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the behaviour of others on an activity/tour nor if curtailed as a result.
- You appreciate and acknowledge that the nature of this type of activity/tour requires considerable flexibility and you should allow for alternatives. The itinerary provided for each activity/tour is representative of the types of activities contemplated, but it is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
- Our activities/tours are guaranteed to depart once they have 6 fully paid participants. Many of our activities/tours are designed to fit with other departures to create a longer "combination" trip; this means that some of your group may have already been travelling together for some time when you commence your activity/tour. If you would like to know how many people are booked on your activity/tour or any combination activity/tour, please don’t hesitate to ask us prior to making your booking.
- You acknowledge that the nature of the activity/tour is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. It is also your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all the relevant activity/tour information and the nature of your itinerary. You acknowledge that your decision to partake is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such participation.
- Wild N Happy group Ltd must be advised of any medical conditions, or physical disability requiring special attention when the client makes their booking.
- When a client books with Wild N Happy group Ltd, they accept responsibility for any damage or loss they cause. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the owner or manager or other supplier. If a client fails to do so, s/he will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Mór Active as a result of his/her actions.
- Clients are expected to be respectful to other activity/tour members and people around them. Failure to do so may result in their being asked to leave the activity/tour by the Group Guide, with no right of refund. It is also in our rights not to carry you on any future activity/tours booked. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs and laws of the country, and you also agree to participate in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
- There is a strict no smoking policy at any time whilst travelling on Wild N Happy group Ltd touring vehicles or while engaged in activities conducted under Wild N Happy group Ltd on an activity/tour. If the client does not comply with the no smoking policy and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of the members of the activity/tour, Wild N Happy group Ltd reserves the right to exclude the client from continuing the activity/tour. In such a case, Wild N Happy group Ltd will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by the client. Wild N Happy group Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the behaviour of others on an activity/tour nor if any activities are curtailed as a result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will accept liability for the negligence of our staff or agents causing death or physical injury to persons or loss or damage to personal property only to the extent it is obliged under the applicable law. Our obligations, and those of our suppliers providing any service or facility included in your activity/tour, are to take reasonable skill and care to arrange for the provision of such services and facilities. This acceptance of liability is subject to clause c. below.
- In other circumstances we are responsible to you for the proper performance of this contract. This acceptance of liability is subject to clause c. below.
- we shall not be liable for any damage or loss if the failure to carry out the contract is:
- attributable to you.
- attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and the event is unforeseeable or unavoidable.
- due to unforeseen and unusual circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had to be exercised.
- due to political disputes, border closures, refusal of visas, industrial action, climate or other matters of a similar nature and any other force majeure.
- due to an event which we, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall.
- Except in cases involving death, injury or illness, any liability covered under clause b. above is limited to 3 times the price paid. In the case of damaged property the liability is limited to a maximum amount equal to the amount paid by or on behalf of the owner of the property. In all cases the Company specifically excludes all liability for indirect or consequential loss or expense including loss of profits and in all cases our liability will be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to the contractual terms of the companies that provide the transportation for your travel arrangements.
- Where your activity/tour arrangements involve travel by air, rail or sea, or hotel accommodation, the compensation is limited by the following international conventions respectively: Warsaw Convention as amended 1955, Bern Convention 1961, Athens Convention 1974 and Paris Convention 1962. We are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitation of right to claim or compensation contained in these or any conventions.
- Our acceptance of liability in clauses a and b above is subject to assignment by you of your rights against any agent, supplier or sub-contractor which is in any way responsible for the unsatisfactory arrangements or your death or personal injury.
- Flight Notice, Flight Information and EU Blacklist.