THIS IS ADRENALINE AT ITS BEST, AS WE TAKE YOU ON A SPECTACULAR DAY TOUR of the Ring of Kerry and explore its dramatic wild Atlantic coastline with an amazing coasteering adventure.
Armed with a wetsuit, helmet and buoyancy aid, we jump into the wild Atlantic to explore vast caves, swim under a spectacular archway and if you can handle it, we will test your nerves of steel on our famous jumping platforms as we leap off into the clear blue Atlantic Ocean. Now that is real adventure on the Ring of Kerry.
Afterwards, we will warm our adventurous souls with a well deserved bite to eat in the town of Cahersiveen, before continuing our dramatic journey around the Ring of Kerry.
We will be stopping off at many spectacular viewing points along the way to discover their unique setting and historical importance before arriving back in beautiful Killarney. Now, that is real adventure on the Ring of Kerry.
09:00 AM: Bus Departure for The Ring Of Kerry
11:00 AM: Coasteering Adventure Tour
14:00 PM: Lunch in Cahersiveen
15:00PM: Bus Departure for Killarney via The Ring of Kerry
18:00 PM: Arrive in Killarney
1. Killorglin – home to Ireland’s old festival, the Puck fair.
2. Mountain Stage – experience spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
3. Cahersiveen – coasteering adventure awaits & it is also the birth place of Ireland’s Liberator, Daniel O’ Connell.
4. Waterville – find out why Charlie Chaplin made a home here.
5. Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – view its spectacular setting and learn about its unique history.
6. Sneem – visit the charming village of Sneem.
7. Lady’s View – mesmerizing views of the Lakes of Killarney.
8. Killarney National Park – learn about its history and unique geology.