From EUR 55
JUMP ABOARD FOR THIS MAJESTIC DINGLE DAY TOUR EXPLORING BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES, Dingle town and best of all venture out on a spectacular boat tour to meet the world famous Fungi the dolphin.
Our first stop of the day sees us take a morning stroll along one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches, Inch, before exploring the beautiful Slea Head and its many hidden gems. After a bit to eat in the vibrant town of Dingle you will take an amazing boat tour to meet Fungi the dolphin. Get ready to be mesmerized by spectacular jumping displays in the open waters as this wild bottlenose dolphin loves nothing more than to entertain. Once ashore, we will make our return journey to Killarney with a smile and dreaming of Fungi.
9:00 AM: Bus Departure for Dingle
9:45 AM: Inch beach
10:10 AM: Bus Departure for Dingle
11:00 AM: Slea Head Tour
13:30 PM: Gallarus Oratory
14:00 PM: Lunch and explore Dingle Town
15:00 PM: Fungi Boat Tour
16:15 PM: Bus Departure of Killarney
16:30 PM: Annascaul
17:30 PM: Aghadoe
18:00 PM: Arrive in Killarney
1. Aghadoe – a picturesque viewing point that overlooks the Lakes of Killarney with remarkable Celtic history.
2. Inch Beach – a beautiful golden strand that offers spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
3. Slea Head – considered one of Ireland’s most westerly points with dramatic views of the Skellig and Blasket Islands.
Coumeenoole & Dunmore Head – a stunning location with wonderful views of Coumeenoole Bay and the Blasket Islands.
4. Blasket Island Visitor Centre – an interpretation centre that tells the story of the Gaelic speaking community that lived on the island until 1953.
5. Gallarus Oratory – One of the most famous landmarks on the Dingle Peninsula and is completely made of stone and some way it resembles an upturned boat.
6. Dingle Town – relax and explore the colourful town of Dingle.
7. Annascaul – home to Ireland’s Antarctic Explorer, Tom Crean