We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 45
EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME with a magical tour of the Ring of Kerry and take a unique and breathtaking self guided cycling tour of the spectacular Valentia Island. We will take you off the beaten track to explore one of the Ring of Kerry’s secret gems, Valentia Island.
Explore this wonderful paradise by bicycle and discover one of Ireland’s most westerly points and home of the first transatlantic telegraph cable. The island is situated off the South West coast of Kerry and is connected to the mainland by a bridge. It is renowned for its great beauty, ecological wonders and historical importance with many spectacular viewing points.
Take the time to discover its many hidden gems, why Westminster Abbey is so closely connected and stare out over the vast wild Atlantic Ocean and rekindle your Celtic spirit before making your way back to the mainland to continue your journey around the spectacular Ring of Kerry.
09:00 AM: Bus Departure for The Ring of Kerry
10:30 AM: Equipment Prep
11:00 AM: Depart Cahersiveen
11:15 AM: Take ferry to Valentia Island
11:30 AM: Valentia Island Cycling Tour
13:30 PM: Lunch in Knightstown
14:30 PM: Take ferry to Cahersiveen
15:00 PM: Bus Departure for Killarney via The Ring of Kerry
18:00 PM: Arrive in Killarney
1. Killorglin – home to Ireland’s old festival, the Puck fair.
2. Mountain Stage – experience spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
3. Cahersiveen – birth place of Ireland’s Liberator, Daniel O’ Connell.
4. Valentia Island – discover this islands rich culture and history.
5. Portmagee – lunch and explore this vibrant coastal village.
6. Waterville – find out why Charlie Chaplin made a home here.
7. Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – view its spectacular setting and learn about its unique history.
8. Sneem – visit the charming village of Sneem.
9. Lady’s View – mesmerizing views of the Lakes of Killarney.
10. Killarney National Park – learn about its geology and unique creation.