We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 45
DISCOVER THE SKELLIG EXPERIENCE CENTRE ON OUR AMAZING RING OF KERRY DAY TOUR, where you can experience many aspects of this dramatic UNESCO world heritage site while remaining on the main land.
Your discovery journey takes you around the Ring of Kerry, where we will unlock its hidden cultural secrets before taking a wondrous tour of the Skellig Experience Centre, where you will have the opportunity to study the works and lives of the Skellig monks of the early Christian period and gain a greater understanding and appreciation of this remarkable early Christian settlement. The Island of is situated 13 miles of the coast of Kerry and rises up to over 230 m above sea level. On it sits a 6th Century Christian monastery that is an important UNESCO world heritage site and it is home to the world’s second largest Gannet colony and the colourful and photogenic Puffins.
After a bite to eat in the coastal village of Portmagee, we slowly make our way back to Killarney, stopping off at many spectacular viewing points to learn of their historical importance and take the time to gaze out over the vast wild Atlantic Ocean to rekindle your Celtic spirit.
09:00 AM: Bus Departure for The Ring Of Kerry
11:00 AM: Skellig Experience Centre
13:30 PM: Lunch in Portmagee
15:00 PM: Bus Departure for Killarney via The Ring of Kerry
18:00 PM: Arrive in Killarney
1. Killorglin – home to Ireland’s old festival, the Puck fair.
2. Mountain Stage – experience spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
3. Cahersiveen – birth place of Ireland’s Liberator, Daniel O’ Connell.
4. Valentia Island – discover this islands rich culture and history.
5. Portmagee – lunch and explore this vibrant coastal village.
6. Waterville – find out why Charlie Chaplin made a home here.
7. Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – view its spectacular setting and learn about its unique history.
8. Sneem – visit the charming village of Sneem.
9. Lady’s View – mesmerizing views of the Lakes of Killarney.
10. Killarney National Park – learn about its geology and unique creation.