We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 45
Discover the unique cultural and ecological wonders of the real Ring of Kerry with a mesmerizing day tour and self guided walking experience that explores the spectacular setting of Bray Head on Valentia Island.
Experience a unique journey along the Ring of Kerry as we take you towards the striking rugged Atlantic coastline of one of Ireland’s largest peninsulas. We will take you off the beaten track so you can get a taste of this landscapes richness through its wondrous ecological beauty, cultural delights and an amazing walking tour overlooking the majestic and inspiring Skellig Islands.
9:00 AM: Bus Departure for the Ring of Kerry
11:00 AM: Bray Head Walking Tour (Self Guided)
13:30 PM: Lunch in Portmagee
15:00 PM: Bus Departure for Killarney via The Ring of Kerry
18:00 PM: Arrive in Killarney
1. Killorglin – home to Ireland’s old festival, the Puck fair.
2. Mountain Stage – experience spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
3. Cahersiveen – birth place of Ireland’s Liberator, Daniel O’ Connell.
4. Valentia Island – discover this islands rich culture and history.
5. Portmagee – lunch and explore this vibrant coastal village.
6. Waterville – find out why Charlie Chaplin made a home here.
7. Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – view its spectacular setting and learn about its unique history.
8. Sneem – visit the charming village of Sneem.
9. Lady’s View – mesmerizing views of the Lakes of Killarney.
10. Killarney National Park – learn about its geology and unique creation.